Saturday, July 10, 2010

Follow Your Passion!


I frequently get asked how the idea of our personalized sports art came about. Well, let me tell you the story…. It all started with a picture of a beautiful box of chocolate! I’ve had this picture hanging on my wall for many years. It’s funny how one day I saw my initial, the letter “L” lined up in this box of chocolate. Hmmmm. I’m a chocoholic, I love everything Hershey. So it made me think, is it possible to create people’s names out of what they are passionate about! I mentioned this to my Dad and he encouraged me to explore the concept and bring it to life. That’s how Letters That WOW was born.

This is a family business which lets us combine our very different talents and focus on the specific areas that build on our passions. I’m the creative partner who focuses on the graphics and marketing. My Dad is the more practical one who enjoys the technical challenges. My Mom has an eye for design adding the finishing magical touches to each piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment